This article is intended for homeschoolers that:
- Have at least one existing child account
- Have a class that they want to add their child account(s) to
1. Your child accounts can be found at account.tytoonline.com/accounts
2. Your classes can be found at dashboard.tytoonline.com/classes
How to add a child to your class
- Go to dashboard.tytoonline.com/classes with your educator account
- Create a class if you do not have one yet!
- Write down the registration code from the grey bar on the desired class card. Example:
- Log out of your homeschooler account and log into your child's account (or have your child do this, logged into their account)
- Go to tytoonline.com/students, enter the registration code, and click "Register"
- Your child is now added to the class!