Sometimes you need to remove an extra account or a student registers for the wrong class. This article will show you how to remove a student permanently from a class as well as how to transfer a student to another class on your Teacher Dashboard.
- Log onto your teachers account at https://account.tytoonline.com
- On the left toolbar, click on “Manage Classes.”
- Click on the class your students are currently assigned to that you would like to transfer or delete from.
- At the bottom of your student roster, click “Edit Roster.”
- Click on the “Remove Students” button that appears in the left corner underneath your student roster.
- Select the students you would like to transfer or delete by checking the boxes that appear next to their names on the student roster.
- IF YOU WANT TO TRANSFER STUDENTS: Click on the “Transfer Students” button at the bottom of the student roster. In the pop-up window that appears, you can select a preexisting class you have set up, or set up a new class for those students. You should get a pop-up screen that says “Transfer Success” with the option to go to the transferred class.
- IF YOU WANT TO DELETE STUDENTS: Click on the “Delete Students” button at the bottom of the student roster. In the pop-up window that appears, confirm you would like to delete the selected students by clicking “Okay.” Note: If you delete a student, it will also delete all of their progress data.